- Taza Samachar
- Read the latest News from India.
- Cricket News.
- Vice President
- Visit the Vice-President home page.
- Read Mail
- IAT Mail.
- Membership Form (PDF)
- Fill/Print membership form online and mail to IAT.
- Guest Book
- Please leave a note for us and we shall get back soon.
- Long Island (IALI)
- India Association of Long Island
- India Assocation of Syracuse
- North Colorado (IANC)
- India Association of Northern Colorado
- West Washington (IAWW)
- India Association of West Washington
- Mississippi State
- India Association of Mississippi State
- Greater Boston
- India Association of Greater Boston
- Greater Charleston (IAGC)
- India Association of Greater Charleston
- India Association of Nashville
- North Texas (IANT)
- India Association of North Texas
- India Association of Phoenix
- India Association of Indiana
- India Association of Tulane
- West Virgenia
- India Association of West Virginia
- India Association of Arizona
- Ole Mississippi
- India Association of Ole Mississippi
- India Association of Indianapolis
- India Association of Nebraska
- Vanderbilt India Association
- India Association of Colorado
- India Association of Rolla
India Association of Tallahassee (IAT) was formed in May 1997.
Present membership is about 150. The Indian population in Tallahassee and
vicinity is approximately 400 including about 100 students. Early Indians
arrived in Tallahassee about 30 years back. The Indian population has grown
steadily ever since. Most Indians are professionals and some are engaged in
Several Indians felt the need for some organization to bring under
its fold all the Indian population in the area and as a result, the IAT was
The IAT activities are governed by its
bylaws . The
association is guided by a Board of Directors,
elected by the general membership of the IAT. The day-to-day administration of
the association is conducted by an Executive Committee,
also elected by the general membership of the IAT.
The association publishes a membership directory every year.
- We are accepting donations for the Sept 11th Disaster Relief. All the proceeds will be sent to the Capital Area Chapter of the American Red Corss. Please call the executive committee for further details.
- Glimpses of India - To be held on 28th Oct 2001 at 5.00pm, Moore Auditorium.
- Diwali and Dance Dinner - To be held on 16th Nov 2001 at 7.00pm, FSU Ball Room.
- List of Events
- Glimpses of India - Kindly call the representatives below and let them know if you wish to participate (before 1st Oct 2001).
Roma Punwani 850-385-4243
Kishore Srinivas 850-219-0238
Padmini Lakshmin 850-668-8786
- Diwali and Dance Dinner - Contact the Executive committee for more details.
- List of Previous Announcements